Tuesday 24 November 2009

The First Men on the Moon... Final Concept Design 1...


This is my final concept for my first environment, unless i decide to go back and make a few changes and tweaak it a little. 'm really pleased with the end product because there was a moment in the middle of the design where i couldn't quite figure out where i was going with this one. With some great help from Phil i was able to create a really good composition which set me up for the rest of the design. i tried to create a fantasy feel to this one, with the creatures tail and the fungi, which seems quite magical. Overall i'm happy with this as a start, although there's definitely improvements that could be made.

1 comment:

  1. A clarification; Alan WON"T be looking at students' Maya work until Monday of next week, which means you have the weekend to complete your various exercises. I know Alan has spoken with the class about this already - so I'm just confirming it from an assessment point of view. I'll do my best to post this message on everyone's blog, but if you could spread the word, I'd be grateful. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete