Monday 16 November 2009

Just an update...



Just an update... I haven't been posting much on my blog recently, but it's not due to a lack of hard work. I've currently finished the second week of Maya tutorials and i'm about to start the third week tutorials during the week. I'm currently working on the both the perception and alien essays. I'm fairly happy with how the Alien essay is going, although i'm finding it hard to cut down what i'm writing and i keep going into irrelevant details and less analysis because of the in-depth research i got from the books i looked at. But as i read more into the making of Alien, im just completely amazed. As for my three concept designs, im continuing to develop them in the lessons on Friday and during next week i will look into the feedback Phil gave me to improve them. i particularly need to look into the narrative of the text more and do more general research into how certain elements of my designs should look based on cultural differences.

No comments:

Post a Comment