Sunday 7 February 2010

My Drive Thru - Music Video...

So i've been listening to a lot of music on YouTube recently whilst doing my research and frantic running around like a headless chicken, not knowing what order to do things in for this unit. I've just been reading books and researching my three words, and i think i may speak to Phil tomorrow to see if i can get some tips on how to approach this unit in a more structured way. Anyway, this post was just to show an interesting music video which i've seen before, but it's been a while since i last saw it. I love the way the music video flows and how consistent the editing is, there was a lot of room to make errors and go wrong, but i felt the editor(s) have got it spot on. I particularly like this technique, which i believe is some sort of pixellation, it creates a really fun and creative music video which i always love to see. No doubt my main man Pharrell Williams had a say in this music video, the man's a musical genius. The beat's pretty catchy too...

No comments:

Post a Comment